Monday, June 22, 2009

What Is Your Dream Vacation?

So where in the world would you like to visit? Could it be China, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam? These are just a few of the places in the world I would like to visit. The question is where I would stay and what types of amenities would I be looking for at these locations. If you are looking for a hotel with great food, a nice pool, to be near malls or night life. Accorhotels specializes in helping you find the right hotel in Asia. On their website you are able to browse thru their travel ideas, find a hotel, speak to travel agents or experts or sign up to become a member of one of their loyalty programs.

For me I would love to take advantage of Accor Hotels City Super Sale and visit Manila, Philippines. I choose Manila, Philippines because I have heard many great things about the hospitality of the people, the great shopping and food as well as the night life for dancing. As far as the hotel I would like to feel safe and secure, have everything close by and easy to get too. Also at Accorhotels if you book on-line between June 23 and June 29, for travel plans between July 10 and September 30, 2009. You will be able to take advantage of up to 60% in savings on the trip of your dreams. So if you are thinking about a vacation this year make sure you checkout Accor Hotels City Super Sale.

1 comment:

Joe-ann said...

hope you will enjoy your vacation in the Philippines. I only wish we can have it this year but to no avail. Good luck and enjoy!

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping