Sunday, February 19, 2012

Securely Store Your Information On Clipix

Are you in need of a secure online or off site place to save your personal and business files, photos and videos? I know this is something I have always wanted to do so I would not lose my personal information. So I started looking online for a place that was secure, easy to use and at a price I could afford. What I found was a website called clipix.

Clipix is first completely free and 100% secure so you never need to worry about losing your information. It is simple and easy to use. You just visit their website and signup for an account using your Facebook or Twitter login. Once the account is setup and activated you are free to login and start uploading your information today. And with their automated features it is easy to organize all your files, photos and videos as you upload them to the secure server.

Clipix also adds a toolbar to your web browser so you can just drag the information to the button on the toolbar and it automatically saves the information. They also have a feature called syncboards which keeps all of the files on your computer syncd with your online Clipix storage as you update or make changes to them. How great is that?

The other feature I thought was great is that I could access my files and information from any computer. And with the privacy settings that can be customized I can share only the information I want to share to family, friends and coworkers as I choose.



To review and see all the features yourself I have added here a YouTube video provide by Clipix that explains and shows you how easy their system is too use. I hope you will take the time to check it out so you can have a secure place to store all your personal information and not need to worry about losing a file you need for tomorrows meeting that you have been working on for a month, or those memories that can never be replaced. I would also like to know how you would use Clipix, so please let me know how or why by leaving me a comment below.
Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping