Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Year 2010 Is Almost Over


Time flies that sometimes we don’t notice at all, usually we just notice it is there already before we know it. I am so grateful for all the blessings and opportunities that I have experience this year. But it is not possible without the Him, our creator, Master and our savior. We do a lot of traveling and vacation this year. I remember went to Niagara Fall in Canada last May of this year during my birthday. Also Sept 27 till second week of October we went to West side of America. We visit Colorado Springs, Pikes Peak and Garden Of The Gods and visit my husband side of the family. After Colorado we went to Salt Lake City Utah to attend our church conference and visit friends. After Salt Lake we also visit Arizona to visit Grand Canyon and other Canyon’s that we visit. It was a marvelous, amazing and awesome experience that I have.

Seeing and visiting those wonderful places it makes me feel so bless and lucky. I cannot explain how happy I am and thankful up above for letting it happen into my life. Also thankful to my husband and my mother in-law for their time and effort to make those things happen. I cannot forget those times in my life, it was really amazing. I am grateful for my family and friends for being there all the time, in good times and bad times. Hope you have a wondrous New Year and hope this coming 2011 will be a good year for all of us. Happy New Year Everyone!!!!! Goodbye 2010 & Welcome 2011.

No comments:

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping