Friday, November 26, 2010

Have A Wonderful Thanksgiving


Today is Turkey Day it is an American tradition to celebrate Thanksgiving. I watch in Facebook the video on the streets of New York City interviewing a random people and ask with this simple question “What are you thankful for” there are some answers that touches me and makes me realize how grateful and lucky I am. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, Words is not enough to express my gratitude because He has given so much to name a few like a wonderful husband, my families, friends and all the opportunities and blessings that sometimes impossible but God made it possible. Hope you have a wonderful time with your family and have a nice and enjoyable thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Stopping by to let you know I'm hosting a give away for my blog followers and you're one of them. All you need to do to enter if you wish is comment on the give away post.

Have a great one!

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping