Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pack Fast And Effeciently

Travel advice so that you won't arrive at your destination missing anything.

* Never ever trust yourself to pack in the morning. You'll forget something or many things. Instead pack the night before.

* Rather than tossing stuff into your suitcase lay your clothes out by outfit first including shoes, panties and many others. Not only are you less likely to forget something, you will be able to coordinate and cut down on what you take.

* Keep a cosmetics bag stocked with a toothbrush, nail polish remover, make-up and everything you use regularly or your personal hygiene things. When you're set to jet, drop it in your bag.

1 comment:

testing 1 said...

Welcome to my merry band of stalkers; and I'm so glad this post makes me not feel so obsessive, I always pack the night before, or set everything in a group that I have to use, then pack that morning (deoderant, toothpaste, etc.)

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping