Thursday, April 30, 2009

IceBloc And The “Tag Team Champs”



Music is what keeps us alive and inspired. Most of us like music, me I love music, it keeps me happy and feeling alive. The latest type of music that kids and young adults like is from the new hip hop artists. One of the top artists has a website called iceblocmusic.com with a new album just released called Krankmuzik. This album is great and has songs like Put it in the Air, Drop Roll, RideSlow, Bout Dat Guap and my favorite is In My Trunk ReMastered. These can be previewed or listened to IceBloc.com or on his MySpace page.

In My Trunk ReMastered is by IceBloc and the “tag team champs” this is one of my favorite because of the beat and rhythm. As well as the lyric’s are just something I can relate too in my life. IceBloc are one of the best hip hop artists around and claiming to the top of the music board fast. So if hip hop music is something you like or if you are searching for a type of music that is new and up beat, then I recommend taking the time to review there websites and listen to some of there songs available on IceBloc’s MySpace page that you can download for free and review.

1 comment:

D.L. Verzosa said...

hello, you have a nice blog.. thanks for visiting mine before care to ex-link??

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping