Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

I would just like to greet you all in advance a Happy Easter! Easter is the springtime holiday, it is a blessed time for the faithful to celebrate the life, death and resurrection of the Savior. A magical time for children to enjoy chocolate bunnies, marshmallow chicks and jelly bean filled with Easter eggs. It is a tradition to have Easter games like egg rolling and egg tapping and egg decorating.

Easter is the time of springtime festivals, a time to welcome back the Tulips, the Crocuses and Daffodils. Every Easter my husband buy a lily or tulips or any kinds of flowers or plants to give to his mother or to my mother in-law.


3 comments:

Twerlyn said...

happy Easter in advance!thank u for the visit.

By the way, i have a favor..pls read my latest post and pls vote for me..thank you!
here the link of my post.
http://lermzpascoe.com/2009/04/please-click-banner-and-vote-4-me.html

Beth in NC said...

Happy Easter!

Mharms said...

Happy Easter to you!

Marly
Workplace On the Web
Any Day Shop
A Blogger's Tech Notes

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping