Thursday, December 11, 2008

Over 100 Post Now

I just noticed it today that my Post is over 100 already. I am so amazed that I did that only I am so busy and I did not noticed that right away. I reached my hundred post the other day which on the 9th of the month and I started my blogging August 9th.I am 4 months blogging and 100 post.What a coincidence? I am so thankful for the visitors, bloggers and friends who always visit me here. Hope you find fascinating tips, gift ideas that will add dazzle to your holidays and provide you a frazzle-free moments. Enjoy reading and staying here:-)

2 comments:

E-Tavasi said...

Wah congrats.. to you (^^,)
you have nice blog too.. keep blogging my friend

amiable amy said...

congratulations!wow...You made it this far!

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping