Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Luxury Watches, Designer Watches, Tag Heuer, Movado, Cartier, Brietling, Ebel, Concord, Discount Watches, Mens Watches, Womens Watches, Wristwatches
They have AMAZING services, speed and above all the quality of the Tissot watches. When you purchase from The Watchery, you can rest assured that you are getting a 100% authentic, high-quality timepiece at the best possible price. The Watchery has exceeded all expectations. You have a great watch and great service.
Tissot is the gift to give this year!
2 pieces eggs
1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 tbsp. melted butter
Blend all ingredients; stir until smooth. Fill muffins pans 2/3 full with mixture. Steam for 20 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center of the Puto(Steam Muffins) out clean. Serve with grated coconut.
Cooking time : 30 minutes . Makes 18 medium-sized Puto(Steam Muffins).
This is simple recipe and it is easy to cook if you have company.
Monday, October 27, 2008
You might say I do not have a problem or you might ask who goes to these types of places for help. Well the answer is a business executive who needs to change his or her life, not leave it, to a son or daughter who needs to 'check out' of their lifestyle for a while, to the friend or family member who just 'needs some help. And the place to go is Promises Treatment Centers substance abuse facility. Here they can tailor a program to fit you or a loved one's needs.
A few things that set apart from others are:
* 20years experience in drug and alcohol treatment
* National and international reputation for quality
* Promises offers a high staff-to-client ratio
* Promises facility limits the amount of clients in residential treatment to 18
So if you have a loved one that is in need of help or you yourself would like to change your life. Then without a doubt you should contact them to discuss there options further.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
It's nice seeing those kids wearing their costumes and went house to house for candies and again we don't have this in the Philippines. We only have a Halloween Party and Disco's but not fun for the kids. We have All Saints Day and All Souls Day in the Philippines people are busy in the cemetery and people have party's there too. When times like this I will miss my nieces and nephews in the Philippines. I told my husband that how I wish that my nieces and my nephews are here so that they can experience Halloween here, kids are enjoying their costumes and candies. But the last time I am still in the Philippines during Halloween my husband and my mother in-law send us a lot of candies and chocolates during Halloween for my nieces and nephews. Blogger and visitors hope you have a great Halloween:-)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
My friend just bought a new car and I was excited for them and I searched online looking for a nice car and I ran into a picture of The new Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class and it caught my eyes. Mercedes-Benz inspiration for the new vehicle was the full-size GL-Class SUV, hence the name GLK. They're going to arrive next year January 2009. Few details were provided; GLK appeared to have passenger volume similar to a mid size sedan, or about 95 cubic feet to 100 cubic feet. The cargo area appeared to have about 25 cubic feet to 30 cubic feet of space .Four adults should be able to sit comfortably, with a fifth person in the middle of the back seat forced to straddle a large floor hump. The interior was modern, with a dash that kept to Mercedes-Benz styling.
Along with the ML and GL classes, the new GLK will have unit-body construction like a crossover or car instead of body-on-frame like a truck-based SUV. This is more edgy and masculine type of vehicle/car. GLK appeals to young, progressive, ambitious, eclectic individuals who desire a car that allows them to express their love for trendy style, luxury, and unconventional yet active lifestyles. GLK made its debut in the Sex and the City movie as Samantha’s vehicle of choice. You can get this for a starting price of $43,000. And now it’s our choice, so if you’re planning to buy a car next year this is the car your looking for.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Braden Power had a talent for creating living space that would most appeal to his target audience: young, single professionals. Braden Power knew his audience. He knew his customers needed convenient places to live but he also realized that design and community were extremely important. If your interested in purchasing real state or just want your place remodel or need this kind of services please consider them.
* More Whole Grain + Fiber = Less Distraction - To help keep your children focused on their school work and not their grumbling bellies, incorporate more whole grain and fiber into their diets. Both have been shown to slow down the digestion process and may contribute to a feeling of being full.
* Start The Day With Breakfast - Kids need an energy boost after long night sleep. A recent clinical study showed that a whole grain and fiber helps improve children attentiveness by nearly 20%.
* Make Sleep Priority - lack of sleep may impact a child's performance both in school and at home. To help your kids do their best everyday be sure to get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
"Keeps them full keeps them focused"
All of their Rolex watches are 100% genuine and authentic with serial numbers; Perpetual Diamonds sells brand new and pre-owned Rolex watches with brand new genuine Rolex boxes and GIA appraisal papers. Perpetual Diamonds brings with it over a decade’s worth of proven retail success, service and satisfaction, and only the top of the line Rolex watches are available to their customers in their commitment to excellence and satisfaction. Bringing you the best time in the world! If your looking for high quality and good looking, elegant watch, this is the watch for you or for your love ones because this is a nice gift too so check them out.
* Pay attention to what's in the background. If your subject is in front of a distracting object like a large vehicle, move to a different spot. But if you want the focus to be the landscape, don't stick a person in the frame; hell just wreck the view.
* Midday lights results in harsh shadows that can ruin a photo. Instead, shoot during early or late hours with the light behind your subject or find a shady spot.
* Not every photo warrants faces smiling directly at the camera. Less-posed shots that capture emotion- like laughing are more interesting.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Sands Brothers currently provides investment advisory services to Genesis Merchant Partners, an asset based lending fund; the Select Access Funds, a group of fund of hedge funds; the Venture Funds, a group of venture capital funds; and the LLC companies, a series of limited liability companies formed for specific alternative investments.
Martin Sands has 24 years of investment experience in areas that include investment banking, venture capital, private equity, real estate, money management, sales/brokerage, and merchant banking. Martin is the co-founder of Sands Brothers. If you need assurance of your money, investment advisory, real state or any of their services this is the place your looking for with a good and reputable company, excellent services and expertise, especially this days we need a company that we can trust and its been for there services for years and years so check them out.
Look for them here: http://www.sandsbros.com
Cherries are top source of pectin. This fiber converts to slow-digesting gel in the gut, blocking fat storage and prolonging satiety by up to 32 percent, according to researchers at the Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. In fact one study found that simply consuming more pectin-rich foods can increase weight loss by 38 percent.
An End To Headaches
When it comes to easing head pain, 20 tart cherries are 10 times more effective than a dose of aspirin, according to research at Michigan State University in East Lansing. Experts there discovered the the fruit's anthocyanins disable ensymes that cause painful tissue inflammation, alleviating headaches more rapidly than medication.
Lower Blood Pressure
One serving of cherries is packed with 306 mg. of potassium. In a study at Baltimore's John Hopkins University, this nutrient slashed the risk of high blood pressure by 25 percent. Thats because potassium flushes excess sodium from bloodstream, easing strain on blood vessel walls.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Need or want new glass or frames? What if you could get quality eyeglasses for an inexpensive price? Who would you buy them for?
Many of us need our glasses updated so we could throw away those out dated glass or frames. If we could get our eyeglasses for an inexpressive price we could do it today right. Maybe even buy them for our children or those in need. Well ZenniOptical.com sells Stylish Prescription Glasses Online from $8. Zenni Optical has revolutionized the eyeglasses industry with its unheard of cost effective pricing model. Zenni Optical has a large selection of frames, with single vision lens, sun sensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. Well doing this buy selling only direct to the end user, without middlemen or virtual advertising.
Checkout what the Chicago Tribune for more information. One quote from there store is "ONLINE If price is paramount, try an Internet merchant. Howard recently bought glasses from Zenni Optical, where you can buy glasses online for $8. Howard had a few add-ons that raised the total price to $41, which is still a bargain. He wears the glasses daily. "I don't know how these people do it, but it's a steal," Howard said. "The glasses are perfect. And the feedback I've gotten from [radio] listeners is they have good customer service." Then go to Zenni Optical and place your order today.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Once you experience the pleasure of wearing a suit made just for you and tailored to your exact measurements, you'll never buy off-the-rack again.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
* Examine Your Bills - Look at your bills when it comes in at the end of the month and see what services you are being charged for versus what services you used. We experienced this already we are overcharged because we don't usually checked it but now we learned a lesson, so we need to examine our bills.
* Keep A Change Jar - Every penny adds up. Think of its as a tax you pay to yourself every time you are spending money. My husband are doing this and I just learned this from him. It works if we run out of money in case of emergency and we need money at least we have money in our jar.
* Stock Up On Sale - If your family must-haves, make sure you keep them in the house and buy them in bulk on sale to save. Me and my husband when we do groceries if we find on sale and it is the things that we need we buy extra so that we can save the next time we need it and using coupons too it will save us more.
* Reduce Your Heating Cost - Turn your heat down when you are not home, even for the day. And if it is sunny in the cooler months, open the blinds to let the sun in to warm things up. Especially winter is coming and the gas high and all things are high right now.
* Make Your Products Work Harder - Look for beauty products that combine multiple benefits. You can replace three bottles with one and get the same great results for less. Use tinted facial moisturizer with SPF to combine your moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation.
Other reasons to choose Happiness is Pets are.
- Carefully chosen, high quality, healthy puppies.
- Easy terms: Pay for your pup over 3, 6, or 12 months with 0% interest.
- We have been serving the Naperville community since 2003
- More than 50% of our customers are referrals or repeat buyers
- Benefit from the best health warranty in the industry
(Full year for congenital defects)
- FREE veterinary exam for the first 14 days you own your puppy
- All our pups have Avid ID microchips
- We offer FREE obedience training lessons for you and your puppy
- We have the largest selection of healthy, happy puppies in Chicagoland
- Call us today. We love to talk about our puppies.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a silver thimble ringed with sapphires. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked again.
The seamstress replied, "No"
The Lord reached down again and came up with a leather thimble.
"Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.
The seamstress replied, "YES."
The lord was pleased with the woman's honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep and the seamstress went home happy.
"Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!"
The Lord went down into the water and came up with Mel Gibson.
"Is this your husband?" the Lord asked.
"Yes," cried the seamstress.
The seamstress replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to Mel Gibson, you would have come up with Tom Cruise. Then, if I said 'No' to him, you would have come up with my husband and had I then said 'yes' you would have given me all three. Lord, I'm not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so that's why I said 'yes' to Mel Gibson."
Hope you enjoy reading this.LOL:-)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Fall is here, time goes by and now its fall. Some people like Fall because a little cooler and a little sunnier, kind in between. But we cannot enjoy the beach, water or outside activities no more:-) But what I like in Fall is the nice color of the trees, where you can see the leaves change before your eyes! And of course leaves falls the ground and a little cooler weather. We don't have Fall in the Philippines he!he! We only have two seasons Wet( Rainy ) & Dry ( Sunny )Seasons.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008