Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father’s Day To All The Fathers

My father is already 91 years old last April 8 and I am happy that we were there during his birthday in the Philippines. My father has been so lucky to reach that age. I know it is rare nowadays to be that old but there is still a few. He has some health issues and pain sometimes due to prostrate and high blood pressure but all in all he’s doing fine. He still remembers things and sometimes forgot things too. This Sunday is father day and I wrote a poem that I submitted to Yahoo and I dedicate this poem to my father and to all father’s in the whole world. I just want to express my gratitude and love to my father for all the things he did to all of his children for sending us to school, for providing our needs and for all the things they do. Our parent contributes of who we are right now and thankful for them. Happy Father’s Day to my father and to all father’s in the universe.

1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...


Twice as many U.S. fathers want handwritten cards as electronics or sports goods. Father's Day gift choices include tools outdoor items and activity trackers.

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping