Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weiman's New Glass Cook Top Cleaner

We have all heard about Weiman and their quality products. But have you heard about or seen the Weiman video on their cook top cleaner? I am not sure I can put into words how amazing their cook top cleaner for glass or ceramic smooth top ranges is, but I am going to try anyways. Their cleaner is formulated to clean, shine and protect the surface of your glass or ceramic smooth top range all at the same time. The cook top cleaner is your way to remove cooked on or burned on food without first spending hours scrubbing. Second it does this without scratching the glass or ceramic surface of your smooth top range.

If you use the cook top cleaner as recommended it has been proven to keep the surface of your smooth top range beautiful, clean and will also help keep your food from sticking to the surface. To see a sample of the product and how well it works go to Weiman’s website and look for the video on Glass Cook Top, you will be amazed at how well it works too. I hope this product will help take some of the work out of your life, it has mine.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I work with Weiman and I wanted to thank you for the great review on our Cook Top Cleaner, as well as for bringing attention to our new "How To" videos! If you would like to review more of our products, we would be happy to send them to you! Please contact me at azeile@weiman.com!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

Anonymous said...

Awesome info, just bought a house where this will come in handy, thanks

lee said...

hi, thanks for your drops last August

Unknown said...

How much does it cost and do you know from where I can get its polish pack as well. Thanks :)

Cook Tops

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping