Monday, February 1, 2010
* Olive oil can soothe chap lips. Make your own lip balm by mixing olive oil and melted beeswax in a 1.1 ratio then add an essential oil if you want a nice scent.
* Also provide safe and natural lubricant for a close shave. As a soothing aftershave, rub in an extra teaspoon of the stuff after rinsing off.
* It is easy to get your chrome, glass and porcelain fixtures shining. Guess what does the trick? Moisten a soft, clean cloth with vodka, then apply a little olive oil.
* It benefits to hair. Comb a bit of the olive oil through dry or frizzy hair to help tame and moisturize your looks, especially in humid days.
* It also provide some relief for your damaged hair. Knead a tablespoons of olive oil into your scalp and hair. Swathe your oiled up hair with a shower cap and take a 30 minute breather. Then just shampoo as usual to reveal refurbished tresses.
* It can also uses for head lice. It helps kill the eggs and bugs. It helps make the hair softer also. Apply to hair and let it set for 30 minutes. Use a shower cap or plastic wrap over the hair. Use a head lice comb to get the bugs and eggs out. Wash as usual.
Posted by Vicenta DeVries at 4:22 AM