Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Here are some simple tips to keep those underarms white and smooth!
* Take a piece of lemon and rub it gently on the skin of your underarms. Fruit acids in lemon juice act as mild exfoliant to remove dead, dark skin cells. Calamansi works too.
* Use vitamin E cream on your underarms too keep the skin soft and smooth.
* Applying baking soda on your underarms will help keep it white and smooth instead of deodorant, place some baking soda on your armpits after a bath. Make sure you have toweled your skin dry before doing so.
* Waxing completely pulls the hair out by the roots, leaving skin smooth for up to several weeks. However, the process can be painful and the hot wax can burn your skin. Make sure you have it done by a professional. You can also try cold-waxing treatments, available in some salon. No pain, no gain.
* Exfoliate gently. Dead skin may removed by gentle exfoliation. A soft cloth maybe used to gently scrub your underarms. You may opt for a cleanser with exfoliating beads. Choose cleansers that contain natural ingredients such as vitamin E.
* Wear loose clothing of light materials to avoid scratching the skin of your underarms.
* Loose some weight. Are you on the heavy side? Shed some pounds by eating a balance diet and engaging in regular exercises. If you have any medical conditions such as excessive weight gain, headaches or chest pains, consult your doctor before modifying your diet and exercise regimen.
Posted by Vicenta DeVries at 3:50 PM