Sunday, December 20, 2009

Which Form Of Communication Is Best For You?

With technology at what is now its greatest, at least compared to the past. We now have many various was to communicate. A small list would be Home or business phone, email, cell phone, texting, instant messaging and the old fashion way is to talk in person. All these ways have made our lives a fast past world. I for one know I have been guilty of using every one of these in my daily life. So here is my question for you. Which form of communication is best for you? I am not sure any form is better than another. But I will say for me the old fashion way of talking in person can be the most rewarding. I would love to hear your comments or additions of forms of communication I may have missed.

No comments:

Ozfree Online Classifieds | Smart Online Shopping